THE 5 MOST POPULAR TYPES OF SELF-DEFENSE BATONS
Stun Baton have long been used in self-defense in one way or another. Do you remember the first time you picked up a stick and hit someone? Some law enforcement officials call them RCB or Rapid Containment Baton. Law enforcement officers have long used them for crowd control and criminal arrests. A baton in the hands of a trained professional is a very effective weapon.
For civilians, they are a popular Self-defense Weapons for personal security and physical defense. There are basically five types of Stun Baton on the market today. They are retractable baton, automatic baton, Stun Gun Flashlight baton, stun gun vs electric shock baton and Keychain Flashlight baton. Here's a short example of all of them, so you can see if one works for you. Some of them are actually designed to make them more effective, such as expandable Police Stun Guns.
Types of Stun Baton
- The first example is an expandable chrome steel baton. It's just over 9 1/2 inches long, and with the flick of the wrist, it stretches to 26 inches. It's high-quality solid steel construction with diamond-shaped rubber grips for a firm hold. It comes with a heavy duty nylon holster, belt loop and ring. It is one of the most popular Stun Baton .
- The next example is a 21-inch automatic retractable baton. It automatically extends to 21 inches at the touch of a button. It is also of solid steel construction and is black. It has a safety switch and a leather case. It is made in Taiwan and is far superior to models made in China.
- Next is the retractable baton flashlight. It's 10 inches long, extends to 21 inches, and includes an LED Stun Gun Flashlight with a glass breaker. It also has a sturdy rubber handle for better grip and includes a nylon holster with belt loops.
- One of the most popular is the expandable baton. It's rechargeable at 3,000,000 volts, with an LED Stun Gun Flashlight and 130 decibel alarm. It is 12 1/2 inches long and expands to 21 1/4 inches at the push of a button. When you press the button to extend the Police Stun Gun, it also charges it to 3,000,000 volts, sounds a 130 decibel alarm and turns on a bright LED flashlight. It has a lifetime warranty.
- The last example is the expandable Keychain Flashlightbaton, which is 5 1/2 inches long and extends to 12 inches. It's solid steel construction and silver.
These are five examples of different types of Stun Baton used for self-defense, personal safety, and personal defense.
All steel Stun Baton are retracted by striking the tip against a hard surface such as concrete. This must be done with the baton vertical to avoid bending the baton.
The POPOTR store is one of the oldest and largest independent distributors of high-quality home security, surveillance, espionage, self-defense, survival and security products. We carry a variety of Self-defense Weapons, including tasers, Police Stun Guns, pepper spray and other non-lethal weapons that can save your life in the event of an attack.